Welcome to the Zymic webmaster forums. Our forums are here to provide people the free ability to discuss a range of websites related topics such as design, development coding and marketing.
In order to post you will need to register for a zymic account or if you already have one simply login by using the form on the left.
|Zymic Webmaster ForumsZymic.com SupportBugs, Suggestions & Other Non-Hosting Support|
Nov 8 2010, 01:03 AM
Joined: 5-November 10
Member No.: 164,048
Hi everyone. I've gotten the problem during the installation of the Joomla's template (related to statistics).
1. I read the post about the basic settings of Joomla.
2. I read ALL posters related to this problem.
3. I've fixed the code in "folder.php"
4. Just for testing issues I've changed the permission of all the directories to 777.
5. I've established the connection with FTP in Joomla's Global configurations.
6. I've checked the "configuration.php" file.
BUT. All the steps mentioned above didn't help me. I still get the error:
# It was not possible to copy the selected file. # JInstaller::install: Failed to copy file
Do you have any idea what's going on?
I will appreciate for your help.
Thanks in advance.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 11th March 2014 - 08:34 PM|