Welcome to the Zymic webmaster forums. Our forums are here to provide people the free ability to discuss a range of websites related topics such as design, development coding and marketing.
In order to post you will need to register for a zymic account or if you already have one simply login by using the form on the left.
|Zymic Webmaster ForumsZymic Free Web HostingZymic Free Web Hosting - General Discussion & Help|
May 8 2011, 04:27 PM
THE SILENT FORUM NINJA
Joined: 23-January 10
From: on your screen
Member No.: 127,507
Here are a few tips to help you get the fastest help from Zymic Live Chat.
1. Please do not say "I need help", "I have a problem", "Anybody online?" or "I need an admin". Ask your question and wait patiently. A lot of the other chatters can often assist you with your problem before an admin will even see it.
2. Do not PM anybody without their permission first. It is considered rude, and most of us won't even answer if you do.
3. After asking a question stick around for a while. We aren't always staring at the chat waiting to help, so often times it can be 15 minutes or more before we see a question. Ask and go grab a drink.
4. DO NOT Repeat your question. We will see your question. The only time it is acceptable is if the chat is very busy and it has been at least 15 minutes with no response.
5. DO NOT type every ones name. This is also considered rude. Often times you will just be kicked out of the chat.
6. We have robots that cannot talk back to you, sBot, Zymic, vsBot, and Steve are all robots. Don't bother trying to have a conversation with them, unless you like talking to rocks.
7. "?something" is a trigger for sBot to display a message for you, Not a question. Read what sBot says, it's most likely the answer to your question.
8. #hosting is for hosting support ONLY.
9. If no one answers with in 5 mins, they might be busy with some other project for Zymic, please wait.
10. Do not spam the channels, you will be banned from the chat.
11. Please read and search the forums first before going to the livechat, your question might be already answered.
12. Please follow the rules. it will make Zymic better.
13. Don't ask to be an admin or a trusted hosting support, if we think you're worthy, we'll let you know.
14. If you need to paste anything that takes up more than three lines, use pastesite.com
15. The forums is the SLOWEST way for support. So if you post something on here then go on the livechat and ask the admins to look at your post, it WILL NOT be fixed. Just wait and someone will respond when they can.
16. The livechat is an English Only chat. That means only type in English.
17. DO NOT post any other web hosting company on the chat, you will be kicked immediately. We're not a referral service.
18. No swearing. Keep it clean. Kids also need support for their hosting accounts.
This is just a small list of tips on the live chat. Follow it and you will get the best support we can give you.
Going to http://livechat.zymic.com/hosting is saying that you have read the rules set by this post.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 7th March 2014 - 12:25 PM|