Welcome to the Zymic webmaster forums. Our forums are here to provide people the free ability to discuss a range of websites related topics such as design, development coding and marketing.
In order to post you will need to register for a zymic account or if you already have one simply login by using the form on the left.
|Zymic Webmaster ForumsZymic Free Web HostingZymic Free Web Hosting - General Discussion & Help|
Feb 10 2012, 11:21 PM
Joined: 10-February 12
Member No.: 229,831
Hi, I created a website in flash, and I tried to upload it on Zymic, but i keep having : 403 Forbidden!
The address you have entered is not open to the public. Here are some sponsored websites you may be interested in:.
- The preview works both in adobe flash and dreamweaver via google chrome browser
- Tried the upload with filezilla and dreamweaver, same results
- As you can see Index is at the root with the .swf, and is embedded in the html (couldn't upload the screenshot.)
- Tried uploading a simple html website and it works
- Tried to change the permissions of both file to 777 without results
- Tried everything I could find on Internet or what I could think of.
I don't know what to try anymore...
Thank you for any help
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 21st May 2013 - 11:40 AM|